Current time: 09-23-2017, 11:17 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help me to repair my my android tablets penta ws1001q
11-29-2014, 01:17 PM
Help me to repair my my android tablets penta ws1001q
hello, i am having a problem with my tablet name : penta ws1001q

the problem is that it stuck at the manufacturer i can only access the recovery mode.
I made a factory data reset and format cache but this has not solved my problem.
So i have have downloaded its driver on the manufacturer website and i have download drivers(it include sp flash tool, an the tabs image) for my tablets the problem is that i don't know how to use them.
I am asking you if you can give me a clear explanation on how to install this driver to my tablet and also how to use sp flash tool and get my tab in the download mode. I have already try using adb command but it did not work the tab just boot and stuck at manufacturer logo.

Please help me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2014, 04:25 PM
RE: Help me to repair my my android tablets penta ws1001q
I had read your message and it state that you have no idea of installing driver on tablet. please, check the link where Driver has been installed for Android Tablet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D-hzOvXYyg
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-04-2014, 11:44 PM
i need to know how to flash my tablet using sp flash tool
12-05-2014, 07:56 PM
I think you may get idea by the following steps:
MTK Android Sp Flash Tool is used to and allows you to flash any stock Rom on the android platform.

In this article I will teach you how to use mtk android sp flash tool with very simple steps.

17 easy steps to use MTK Android Sp Flash Tool:

Step1: First of all you need to download and need to install android USB drivers on your system.

Step2: After installation completed than you need to allow the USB debugging mode on your android phone.

Step3: To allow you need to go to the settings > developer options > USB debugging

Step4: Touch the square box in front of the USB debugging to give the permission.

Step5: Now search for the stock Rom from the internet and download it to your android phone.

step6: After downloading the stock Rom from the internet you need to extract it on your computer

Step7: Than you need to search for the smart phone flash tool from the internet after that download that tool to your computer.

Step8: After all that you need to open the Flash_Tool.exe application.

Step9: When you open the Flash_Tool.exe application you are able to see a smart phone flash tool runtime trace mode window.

Step10: In that window you see a Scatter loading option to the right of the window.

Step11: Now click on the Scatter loading option.

Step12: When you click on the scatter loading option there is another window pop up where you find a scatter file, just click on it and open that file.

Locate-Scatter-File

Step13: After that the scatter file is loaded to the smart phone flash tool runtime trace mode window.

Step14: Now click on the downloaded option that can be seen just above.

Step15: When you click on the downloaded option the operation of flashing is start.

Step16: Than connect your android phone to the system (computer) via USB cable.

Step17: When the green circle is display that means flashing is completed.

Virtual School of Technology (mobile software and tablet software section)