Current time: 08-22-2017, 02:35 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
How to reinstall 4.1 os on a NOBIS 9"
05-28-2014, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2014 09:06 PM by Raphael9105.)
Exclamation How to reinstall 4.1 os on a NOBIS 9"
Hi my cousin's Tablet just stopped working and the person she carried it by I think took of the OS or Soft Bricked it, Because, It's stuck on "GO screen."
How do I reinstall the 4.1 Jellybean and where can I download it.

1. Tablet name: NB09
2. Company: Nobis Tablets
3. Company's website: http://nobistablet.com/Tablets_283_0_0.html
3. Processor: Cortex A9 1.5GHz, Open GL GPU; 3D Acceleration, VPU: 2160p Decoding

If you need any other information you can ask me and I'll gladly put it up but I think the link I placed has everything about the tablet.

THANK YOU!!!!!Big GrinBig GrinCoolCool

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2014, 08:39 AM
RE: How to reinstall 4.1 os on a NOBIS 9"
I have the same tablet and need to know also.

Thanks.
06-10-2014, 03:15 AM
I have had 2 of these tablets and both did the same thing, only now this one is out of warranty and can't send it back. I have tried hard reboot many times, to still only get to go screen, then finally after hours of this, get to screen that says it is upgrading to only stick there. Need to know what else I can do. Computer will not detect tablet in this mode.
06-16-2014, 07:49 AM
hola Lola , pudiste resolver el problema? yo tengo el mismo problema en la misma. Hello Lola, have you resolved the problem? I have the same problem in the same tablet, greetings.
07-29-2014, 12:58 PM
Hello??? I read somewhere that Tablet Guru replied to posts within 24 hours... I realize that he is swamped with requests, and he does this because he's a great guy that really enjoys helping his fellow man... and I do appreciate all that I have seen that he has done for others. But this Nobis NB09 request, and one I posted a little after this has gone relatively unanswered. Please Mr Tablet Guru, so that my mom my use her tablet again soon, please help us with this firmware. And, however this request may sound, I wish you to know that I only mean the best. I am sincere in my asking you for your help.

Thank You,
My mom thanks you,
Ed Davis
degib94@gmail.com
08-22-2014, 10:00 AM
Extremely sorry for not replying. But the firmware for this tab is not available online.
But other tab firmware can work on this tab, for that you have send me the tablet PCB picture.
For example see this post.
http://forum.mytabletguru.com/Thread-My-...-boot-menu
08-24-2014, 08:34 PM
I have exactly the same issue on my Nobis 9" tablet, hopefully this pic will help a little.

Rob

08-25-2014, 11:23 AM
In this the board id is not mention. Check the back of the board. See the video below for more info

08-26-2014, 04:58 AM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2014 08:04 AM by robnj74.)
I really hope this is what you need as I don't relish the idea of messing with those ribbon connectors again..

Rob

(Edited to include processor info.)

09-06-2014, 11:40 AM
Hopefully this thread doesn't go dead because my tablet did this to me AGAIN. It was sent back and fixed(or so I thought) but the warranty is up on the tablet so I refuse to pay to send it back when it will most likely happen again. I had the firmware saved on an sdcard but it ended up breaking. I just can't catch a break!