Current time: 10-24-2017, 02:59 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Locked tablet Rapid
01-29-2015, 04:37 PM
Locked tablet Rapid
hello i have locked tablet ECG Rapid 7. kids try to unlock and put wrong combination and now cant do anything. There is reset button and I try to reset it with it but nothing happens. No volume buttons only for powering on. Try with PC and Android multi tool to reset it but its not detectablem from the software. Try to put diffrend drivers and nothing. Is it possible to fix this ot to throw it away. I dont care anymore if information is lost Confused
Thank you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-30-2015, 11:41 AM
RE: Locked tablet Rapid
Check the Video for installation of Driver and Hard reset of Tablet through Android Multi tool

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-30-2015, 12:12 PM
The problem is that cant install driver i try every possiblem that you give in video description. ADB driver installer do not detect it, android multitool also not detect it. PC recognize it automaticly as usb mass storage device. I try to install it manual with diffrend drivers as android device but nothing
01-30-2015, 01:27 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2015 01:27 PM by ankur pratap.)
Try another USB cable
02-02-2015, 12:20 PM
it didnt work... got brand new cable, try in another usb port, tried every driver in the folder from video description and every one says "system cannot find the file". I made it Samsung android phone but it says the device cannot start and software do not detect it again. Help please Huh
02-03-2015, 10:56 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2015 10:56 AM by ankur pratap.)
Use this software it might help you
Software
02-03-2015, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2015 01:20 PM by preebi4.)
I am sorry but i am not familiar with this program and dont know what it does and how to use it.

PS. its for flashing tablet as much as i can understand. By specs tablet is with android 4.0. The program detect 2 usb drives ( G: and H: ) and i suppose the first is the tablet memory for operating system. Where to get iso file for android 4.0 and will be a problem if version is diffrend?
02-03-2015, 03:26 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2015 03:27 PM by ankur pratap.)
Official firmware For your Tablet
02-03-2015, 05:28 PM
nothing happens with this stupid piece of trash.... try on both drives and nothing still load to same spot
so let me check i do it properly: Extracted archive u gave, there is 4 files - .aml, archive, .bin file and uimage_recovery file. In unetbootinn in iso i choose the archive 320 mb file right ? After that software copy the files to G: for example and ask for reboot. Is there a way to format partitions there and install again? try to do it with SDFormatter but not detecting anything....
Thank you
02-04-2015, 10:20 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2015 10:20 AM by ankur pratap.)
Check out the steps as illustrated