Current time: 08-18-2017, 10:16 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
eMatic Chinese tablet has probable bios problem.
04-26-2017, 04:41 PM
eMatic Chinese tablet has probable bios problem.
I have a eMatic tablet EGQ367 with Rockchip RK3126 processor with Android 5.1. One day it suddenly got heated up when I inserted sdcard. From then on it goes into recovery mode and keeps sending the message sdcard not mounted. The slot has become useless. When I showed it to someone, he said it is a bios problem. Is it? If so, is there any way to flash bios through PC? Is there any way to boot it back to normal? I have an update firmware on my PC but the PC won't recognoze the tablet. Anybody know how to solve the problem?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2017, 11:03 AM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2017 11:03 AM by ankur pratap.)
RE: eMatic Chinese tablet has probable bios problem.
Try to install Rockchip driver, then it will get identified in PC
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-15-2017, 06:35 PM
RE: eMatic Chinese tablet has probable bios problem.
This eMatic EGQ367 tab was working fine till one day it heated up and burned the sd card. From then on it boots into recovery. I tried all the options it showed and none worked. I am trying to sideload with a stock firmware but I could not find any that works. I downloaded 705 Update from chinagadgets.com but it is corrupted. The tab has Rockchip3126 Alwinner Cortex A7 A33 processor. It says Quadcore A33 1.2 GHz, 16 GB , 1 GB RAM, 1024x600 resolution LCD screen in specs. The sd card slot is not working. I am out of ideas. Do you have any? Is it possible to use CWM and change the root etc? The device shows in the pc when in ADB mode.
Find all posts by this user