My Tablet Guru Community

Full Version: cant resest or log on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi can anybody help I have a cnm 7" touchpad tablet when i turn it on it asks for email and password but because the tablet is not switched on with the internet I cant log in I have tried a hard reset volume + and start button I get a robot lying down but no menu appears to reset it to factory settings if I do volume - and start button I get everything in chinese so dont know what im doing please help thankyou[/align]
You have to update the firmware it will erase all data, u can use live suite and phoenix to update depending your tablet compatibility. So just tell us the specs of your tab so that we can suggest you proper solution.
(02-03-2014 11:59 PM)Sanket Kumar Wrote: [ -> ]You have to update the firmware it will erase all data, u can use live suite and phoenix to update depending ur tablet compatibility. So jst tell us the specs of ur tab so that we can suggest u proper solution

Cnm touchpad 7" Android 4.0 or 4.1 8gb single core processor 1.0ghz 1gb ram when I connect it to the pc it makes connection sound but it doesn't show up thx
read the instruction to upgrade on th given link
http://www.cnmlifestyle.com/assets/downl...-guide.pdf
while download the latest software from the givrn link: http://www.cnmlifestyle.com/support/downloads.html
(02-03-2014 11:59 PM)Sanket Kumar Wrote: [ -> ]You have to update the firmware it will erase all data, u can use live suite and phoenix to update depending ur tablet compatibility. So jst tell us the specs of ur tab so that we can suggest u proper solution

Cnm touchpad 7" Android 4.0 or 4.1 8gb single core processor 1.0ghz 1gb ram when I connect it to the pc it makes connection sound but it doesn't show up thx
where will i get the firmware img file im just not getting anywhere on the internet looking for it thx

sorry found it downloaded wrong software but still got a problem computer bleeps when doing vol + button and the power button but computer doesnt recongnize it thx

Anybody help I cant get pc to recognize tablet thx
Reference URL's