My Tablet Guru Community

Full Version: IKON flasher needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys
I need Ikon dual core 3G Tab flasher and firmware Pls help
flasher and firmware needed for IK-TPC783 7" Dual Core Android tablet
Issue with your tablet
my Iknon Tablet IK-TPC783 stuck in IKON logo
i did factory reset i mean wipe user data from recovery option but still same problem it won't start pls help
Can u provide the board id of the Ikon tablet. Check steps to check BoardId if you are unfamiliar.
Hi!

I don't know if my comment need a "new post" in other sector, i'm new here.

I have a same issue with this tablet, and in my case the board don't has a ID number. I opened my device, but just i got model of two chips.

chips detail: [Image: qirq1bk3t]

(image tablet attached)
[attachment=487]
[attachment=488]

I tried flash it with royqueen MR706D-sharethetrick ROM (and MT6582_Android_scatter file) but not revived correctly...showed a IKON logo when it start but the display and touch function failed, the screen is misaligned or is seen as half, i donĀ“t know how say, just not functioned correctly.

But i think that i'm not very away from solution.

Please! Help!
Use this rom & flash it with SP FLash tool & select Firmware Upgrade
Hi!

Thanks for you replay. But just yesterday I tried flash it with royqueen_MR706D_by_rp_yonex, included "firmware upgrade" mode, applied complete, but it does not work, and no change. same faults.

Some idea? If in your case this ROM function correctly, could you verify if you hardware (model chips) it's a same to my tablet?

Thanks!
Reference URL's